Exploring Natural Remedies
Don't miss this chance to transform your approach to health and wellness! A one-day workshop to experience a natural remedy's magic firsthand.
Time & Location
Oct 12, 2023, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Artmoshphere, 3919 Raleigh Rd, Clayton, NC 27520, USA
About the event
Settle into a bowl of a soul-nourishing anti-inflammatory hearty soup of fall veggies, turmeric and shredded chicken all while we delve into how natural remedies can transform your well-being. Walk away with the DIY experience to create remedies for your ingesting and for household use!
- a hand-crafted Tea Sachet
- a Four Thieves Tonic as a preventative to ward off any communicable sickness like the common cold and influenza.
- a Heart-Opening Tincture that functions as a mild pain reliever aid and may aide with blood pressure and circulation issues.
LOE is collaborating with psychologist Shelley Kraft to bring you this fun and informative workshop. Shelley recognizes th e benefits of a holistic approach and enjoys complimenting her services based on her client's needs. Don't miss this chance to transform your approach to health and wellness! Walk away with your very own hand-crafted tea and tincture.
- Learn and Experiment: Engage in hands-on exercises to create your own herbal tea and tincture.
- Meet Like-Minded Individuals: Connect with a community of individuals who share your passion for holistic health.
- Unlock Your Healing Potential: Gain practical knowledge and skills that can improve your well-being and that of your loved ones.
Teas have been cherished for centuries for their healing properties. Whether it's calming chamomile, revitalizing green tea, or immune-boosting echinacea, teas offer a soothing and nourishing way to improve your health.
Explore the world of essential oils and herbs and learn how to harness their potential to ease stress, improve mood, and even support physical healing.
From honey and garlic for immune health to apple cider vinegar for digestion, we'll take you on a journey through some of the most effective and time-tested natural remedies.
Limited seats are available, so be sure to secure your spot today. Early Bird tickets are live!
- Ticket type
Natural Remedies Oct 12
One-day workshop that includes a meal and DIY for you to take home!Price$44.00
+$1.10 service fee+$1.10 service fee