Summer Solstice Day Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
The Summer Solstice is a time to reflect on your personal growth and the meaning of the season of light and growth. This is the moment of our year when there is the most light available to us. In terms of consciousness, it is when we are the most present to ourselves and who we know ourselves to be — the Sun represents the light of all life and consciousness. Solstice” is derived from the Latin words Sol+systere, meaning “Sun”+ “standing still.” The Summer Solstice is the longest day and the shortest night of the year. Join us for a day away from it all!!
- An opening healing circle where we set intentions after a grounding meditation and purify ourselves to begin our day.
- Sun Salutation and Restorative Yoga with Morgan Cockerham of The Yoga Seed to activate the energies within us and retore balance.
-A healthy lunch to connect all the like minded souls. (Iced coffee, tea and lunch provided by the Guilded Pear).
- Breath work with journaling reflection
- Option to have fairy hair for the ladies and or am intention candle craft.
- Closing fire celebration circle honoring our growth and manifestations.
Summer is a time to engage our Earth connection and cultivate the divine energies all around us. In living with gratitude and understanding that reciprocity and respect for all that is given to us is, is the way to live as if all life is ceremony. As we observe the blossoming of life all around us, we can receive the energy of vitality and doing what we can to live in balance and harmony with the cycles of the planet, we strengthen and nourish the bond within our divinity.
- Summer Solstice Day Retreat$111$1110$0
- Twin Flame Rate$188$1880$0